Ready to grow in your design career? Looking for guidance on your next career move? It can be hard to find the right people to ask about your career trajectory, so we’re bringing them to you!
Join us to find someone you can be open with; an industry leader who has been where you are, or might be where you’d like to go. These professionals have the experience and know-how to answer those niche questions and provide insight on achieving your long-term career dreams.
- Adrienne Guillory // Director of Design Thinking @ Usability Sciences
- Allie Dickerson // Creative Director @ Baylor Scott & White Dallas Foundation
- Aneil Razvi // Director of Product Design @ SNHU
- Becky Sherman // Director of UX @ American Airlines
- Candace Azevedo // Creative Director @ Dodd Creative Group
- Christie Kim // Group Creative Director @ Freeman
- Danny McDonald // Assoc Creative Director @ The Infinite Agency
- David Motter // Creative Director @ The Integer Group
- Eric Backs // Partner @ Holmes Millet
- Eric Redmond // Senior Art Director @ Balcom Agency
- Holly Aguilar // Design Director @ Balcom Agency
- Jeff Millet // Partner & Creative Director @ Holmes Millet
- J.R. Arebalo // Founder & CEO @ Path Creative
- John Mata // Art Director @ Panini America
- Limbert Fabian // Head Creative @ Department of Wonder
- Lizz DeLera // Creative Director @ The Dallas Museum of Art
- Maria Ortiz-Metzger // Senior Art DIrector @ JC Penney
- Michael McCarty // Senior Brans Designer @ McKesson
- Nate Jones // Digital Experience Art Director @ Capital One
- Nicolle Wilson // Creative Director @ Acuity Healthcare Partners
- Paula Rusk // Vice President of Creative @ Baby360
- Rosilyn Rayborn // Vice President of Strategy & Design @ Citi
- Tim Langford // Executive Creative Director @ Imaginuity
- Tom Miller // Partner @ Holmes Millet
- Tony Roberson // Freelance Creative Director (formerly RAPP & TRG)
- Willie Baronet // Founder @ We Are All Homeless & MasonBaronet
Our annual mentoring event is orchestrated to provide you with the premium access you’ve been seeking to leading design professionals. And this year, we’ve teamed up with the creative branch of Robert Half to provide attendees with a professional portfolio review, too!
Each attendee will sign up for one-on-one meetings with three mentors to ask questions, talk about your career path, and leave empowered. Meetings will be scheduled upon arrival on a first come, first served basis, so join us when doors open at 6pm to get your first picks.
You’ll also have two open slots in your personal evening schedule that can be used to have your portfolio reviewed by a professional from the creative recruiting team at Robert Half. Please bring your book or be prepared to show your work on a tablet or laptop in order to take advantage of this opportunity.
This event is open to both members and non-members alike, and food and drink will be provided. Tickets are limited and our mentoring events always sell out, so please reserve your spot today.
Plenty of parking is available around the Clampitt Paper Building, including a dirt overflow parking lot on the west side. Please enter through the “Creative Center” doors at the far east end (left side) of the parking lot to avoid entering the working office space.
The primary entrance to the Clampitt Creative Center requires walking up several steps, however, we are happy to arrange entrance through an alternate door for anyone who requires a non-stepped entry-point.
Your registration constitutes permission to use photos, audio and video recording taken of you at the event for promotional and educational purposes in connection with AIGA, corresponding publications, archives, and online. Ticket rates are based on AIGA membership status at the time of registration. AIGA Memberships are non-transferable.