AIGA DFW's Portfolio Review is back, and this time we've partnered with the fantastic team at Creative Circle. This event provides emerging designers a chance to practice their interviewing skills and get valuable feedback from local professionals about their design work and résumé in a no-risk, non-competitive environment geared at preparing them for their next career move. The review is a great opportunity for all regardless of where they are in their careers.
Be sure to arrive at 6pm for the Creative Circle opening reception and networking hour with complimentary small bites. Participants will have the opportunity to meet others with similar experiences, give or receive advice from fellow attendees, and share their work with each other.
The only scary thing about portfolio review is your thoughts about what this event might be. But trust us, the reality is very different and even fun. Take advantage of what might be the most supportive and encouraging group to whom you’ll ever show your work. Because these reviewers have jumped through the same hoops before, too; they can help you hone your book into a magnet for the perfect gig. And if you're getting great feedback, it's probably time to let the amazing folks at Creative Circle connect you with opportunities to put you talent to work in exciting ways.
So bring your portfolio—be it print or digital—and get fresh insights from some of the best design eyes in DFW.
Wherever you are in your design journey, we'll help take you a step further and higher. Seating is limited for this event, so make sure to register early to save your slot!
- Adam Hallmark - Creative Director @ The Brand Hatchery
- Adam Polansky - Lead XD Strategist @ Bottle Rocket / Co-founder @ BIG Design Conference
- Alan Lidji - Creative Director @ Lidji Design Office
- Allison Mynard - Recruiter @ Creative Circle
- Candace Azevedo - Creative Director @ Dodd Creative Group
- Carlos Ortega - Interactive Creative Director @ GCG Marketing
- Cody Pickett - Recruiter @ Creative Circle
- Cody Russell - Design Director @ The Integer Group
- Dana Beckwith - Senior Designer @ RBMM
- Dawn Mann - VP of Advertising @ Alpha Business Images / Principal + CCO @ Break of Day Design
- Justin Neiser - Creative Director @ DealerSocket
- Willie Baronet - Stan Richards Professor in Creative Advertising @ SMU / Creator @ WE ARE ALL HOMELESS “Signs of Humanity / Owner & ECD @ GroupBaronet
- Aneil Razvi - Senior Manager of UX Department @ Omnitracs
- Doug May - Professor @ UNT / Owner & Branding Consultant @ May&Co
- Holly Aguilar - Design Director @ Balcom Agency
- Parker Peterson - Creative Director @ D Custom & D Magazine
Creative Circle Reception @ 6pm, Reviews Begin @ 7pm
Your registration constitutes permission to use photos, audio and video recording taken of you at the event for promotional and educational purposes in connection with AIGA, corresponding publications, archives, and online. Ticket rates are based on AIGA membership status at the time of registration. AIGA Memberships are non-transferable.