AIGA DFW is teaming up with The Creative Group for a virtual edition of our Portfolio Review. Join us to practice video-interviewing skills from the comfort of your home while getting feedback from professionals. You'll get direct advice on improving your design work, resume and presentation skills in a supportive environment geared at preparing you for your next career move, and have the opportunity to chat and connect with other attendees. This review is a valuable opportunity for all designers, whether you're looking for an entry-level gig or have years of experience.
Portfolio reviews don’t have to be nerve-wracking! AIGA and The Creative Group have worked to develop a Portfolio Review that is fun and relaxed. Take advantage of our supportive and encouraging professional community, with whom you will have one-on-one sessions. Portfolio reviewers have experience navigating the professional world and can offer practical advice and feedback. They can help you hone your portfolio to land your dream job.
Prepare your digital portfolio and get tips and tricks from some of the best designers in DFW.
No matter where you are in your design journey, we'll help you take the next steps in the right direction as you navigate during these times. Tickets are limited for this event, so make sure to register early to save your slot!
- Alan Lidji - Creative Director at Lidji Design Office
- Alexander Flores - Creative Director at Tandem Theory
- Allison Rupprecht - Senior Recruiter for TCG
- Ariel Martin - Experience Director at Projekt202
- Jimmy Ball - Director of Product Design and UX at Securonix
- John Mata - Art Director at Panini America Inc.
- J.R. Arebalo - Founder & Executive Creative Director at Path Creative
- Keisha Whaley - Founder & CEO of Brass Tacks Collective
- Limbert Fabian - Co-Founder & Executive Creative Director at Flight School Studio
- Nicolle Wilson - Director of Creative & Design at Gamestop
- Parker Peterson - Creative Director at D Custom
- Rebekah Shamsa - Lead Motion Designer at Corgan MediaLab
- Shirley Crowley - Director of Recruiting for TCG
- Tadd Meyers - Photographer/Owner of Tadd Meyers Photographer
- Whitney Holden - Creative Director at Dodd Creative Group
Thank you to The Creative Group for sponsoring this event!
GETTING THERE: This event will take place virtually via Zoom. The link will be sent out to registered attendees prior to the event.
ACCESSIBILITY: Zoom does not provide live captioning for those that are deaf or hard of hearing.